Update, March 14: Seminar registration has reached its limit. We plan to offer a separate viewing location or webinar; click the “waitlist” button below to add your name to that list, and we will contact you with more information.
In an effort to update the regulated community on the 2017 NWP and SPGP changes, WSSI will host an educational seminar on April 20, 2017 (1:00 to 3:30 p.m.) in our Gainesville office. Speakers from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (Headquarters and Norfolk) and Virginia Department of Environmental Quality will discuss the new permit programs and associated changes.
Registration & Networking: 12:30 - 1:00 p.m.
Seminar: 1:00 - 3:30 p.m.
- David Olson (Regulatory Program Manager, Corps Headquarters)
- William “Tom” Walker (Chief of Regulatory Branch, Corps Norfolk District)
- Marshall “Tucker” Smith (Chief, Northern Virginia Regulatory Section, Corps Norfolk District)
- Dave Davis (Director, DEQ Office of Wetlands and Stream Protection)
- Trisha Beasley (VWP Permit and Compliance Manager, DEQ Office of Wetlands and Stream Protection)
This event will be limited to 90 people, so please register early. Continuing education credits will be available. Details to follow.