Update, March 27: Seminar registration has reached its limit. A webinar will be available; please add your name to the webinar registration list to receive information.
Newly added: Colonel Jason Kelly, Norfolk District Commander, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, will provide an introduction to kick off this year’s seminar.
In an effort to update the regulated community on the 2017 NWP and SPGP changes, WSSI will host an educational seminar on April 20, 2017 (1:00 to 3:30 p.m.) in our Gainesville office. Speakers from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (Headquarters and Norfolk) and Virginia Department of Environmental Quality will discuss the new permit programs and associated changes.
Registration & Networking: 12:30 - 1:00 p.m.
Seminar: 1:00 - 3:30 p.m.
- David Olson (Regulatory Program Manager, Corps Headquarters)
- William “Tom” Walker (Chief of Regulatory Branch, Corps Norfolk District)
- Marshall “Tucker” Smith (Chief, Northern Virginia Regulatory Section, Corps Norfolk District)
- Dave Davis (Director, DEQ Office of Wetlands and Stream Protection)
- Trisha Beasley (VWP Permit and Compliance Manager, DEQ Office of Wetlands and Stream Protection)