WSSI’s landscape architects offer planning and design services for urban and natural environments. From green infrastructure to stream restoration, we routinely prepare landscape concept plans, graphic renderings, tree preservation plans, and construction document packages for a diverse range of project types with a focus on delivering sustainable and engaging landscapes.
Our three dimensional perspective renderings are essential for showing how the future constructed environment integrates natural and engineered solutions into the landscape. Illustrative renderings and perspective graphics can play an important role in public engagement and outreach for development and restoration projects of all sizes.
- Site analysis
- Existing vegetation and tree preservation plans
- Visioning/program development
- Public outreach/civic engagement programs
- Conceptual and final landscape design
- Green Infrastructure and Low-Impact Development